WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Nuflow is a well-respected and rapidly expanding market leader in the no-dig pipe relining industry. The people in our team are talented professionals including installation partners in the field, in-house research, and development team training, education personnel, business development support, planning, administration, and marketing professionals. You will be joining a busy and dynamic team who are committed to the success of the business.
If this excites you and there’s a role at NuFlow that you think you’d be perfect for, we want to hear from you.
EXTERNAL SALES REP
We are looking for an experienced and driven external sales representative (technically minded) to call on municipalities, parastatals, facility managers, consulting engineers, consultants and plumbers within the water and waste management / repair sector. You will be selling Equipment, Relining Services, Jetting and CCTV pipeline Inspection and /or Relining Materials
Duties & Responsibilities
Position is primarily based on new business development, finding and sourcing new business.
Sound ability of project management a bonus
- Cold Calling and Lead generation
- Presentations, setting up meetings and Demonstrating products.
- Quoting and invoicing on services / equipment
- Traveling nationally when required
- Experience in handling & conducting Tender Documents. Spec technology for tenders, Attending tender briefings and tender completion.
- Relevant computer skills
- 5+ years working experience within the same or similar role.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Target Driven
- Ability to draft, decipher and negotiate business contracts.
- Complete understanding of the market trends
- Design and develop strategic development strategies and plans.
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors.
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Handle business deals operations and activities (quotations, Invoicing, packaging etc.)
- Ensure a strategy is set-up to reach the minimum sales target per month.
- Create and present detailed business development report for upper management.
- Analysing and reformulating existing and promising business contracts to maximize turnover.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Have an in-depth knowledge on pipe networks and equipment used in the field.
Suitable applicants must have matriculated and have min 5 years’ experience in related sales position sector.
Ability to read and work off drawings as well as walk construction sites.
Note: If you do not have some experience in plumbing, pipelines, construction, Water Reticulation, Construction, please do not apply.
Must have minimum Grade 12 any other qualifications will be an advantage.
Must have +5 years Sales Representative experience
Must have own reliable vehicle.
Physically fit (Healthy) – able to easily do site visits
More than 1 language spoken
Must be prepared to do country trips.
Valid Passport will be an advantage.
Must have proven track records and must have worked for previous companies more than 2 years at a time.